Our founder, Geoff Gourley, is excited to have been selected to speak at IMPACT7 taking place at Meat Market in Melbourne on Tuesday 1 August 2017 in partnership with CSIRO.
IMPACT7 will showcase and support the ways that science will help to unlock a better future! IMPACT7 is an unmissable opportunity to meet Australia’s cleverest people and those eager to bring their research to fruition. Make meaningful connections with ‘Impact Leaders’ in corporations, universities, media, and government; and build capabilities in your organisation through collaboration!
Other Impact Leaders at Impact7 include;
- Petra Andren - CEO, Cicada Innovations
- Charlie Day - CEO, Office of Innovation and Science Australia
- Rose Hiscock, Director, Science Gallery
- Elizabeth Eastland - General Manager, Strategy, Market Vision and Innovation, CSIRO
- Katherine Woodthorpe - Director, Capital Markets CRC
- Sally-Ann Williams, Engineering Community & Outreach Manager, Google Australia
Researchers will share how they are solving this generation’s wicked problems. This is research that matters – and could transform the way we think, work, and live.
Get tickets here: http://www.impact7.com.au/